Amity English School offers Cambridge Exams preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE and BEC) from our South West London (Wimbledon) campus.
Is Cambridge Exams preparation for me?
- Gain a qualification recognised all over the world
- Exams for three levels of English
- Experienced teachers train you in exam techniques
- Make measurable improvement in 10-12 weeks
Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Language) examinations are offered at three levels:
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
The Cambridge examinations are recognised worldwide as a proof of your English language ability. They can be useful when applying for jobs where English Language competence is assessed, and, in some cases, for universities. Also, they are also a satisfying measure of personal achievement.
Since they are offered at a variety of levels, Cambridge exams are a good choice if you wish to demonstrate your progress, or gain a qualification in a short space of time. One natural path is to progress from FCE (which is approximately Upper Intermediate level), through CAE (Advanced) to CPE (Proficient).
The CPE is the highest English language accreditation offer by Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Our teachers are experienced in giving you the skills you need to enter the exam room with confidence.
Amity English School offers a very wide range of Cambridge programs including all levels of the main suite exam preparation programs (PET, FCE, CAE and CPE) as well as the full suite of Cambridge Business Certificate (BEC Preliminary, Vantage and Higher) exam preparation programs:
- Preparation for Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET)
- Preparation for Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Business English Certificate (BEC)
This full-time (15 hours per week) program includes:
- pre-entry test to assess exam suitability
- English skills and strategies required for each Certificate Level Test
- textbook-based course and some experiential
- practise tests with assessment items similar to those encountered within the Cambridge Exam
ESOL Courses in Wimbledon? Come to Amity English School...
Full-time: 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day
Time: 08:30 - 11:45, 12:00 - 15:15, 15:30 - 18:45 or 18:00 - 21:00
All our courses are competitively priced. See our prices
Some useful links: