Student Visa to UK


The new Extended Student Visitor Visa (ESVV) for English language students. The ESVV is only available to students who want to study an English language course for up to eleven months. The visa will be valid for 11 months. Students will need to show that their course is longer than 6 months.


Who can apply for the Extended Student Visitor visa?

Students of all nationalities (including non-visa nationals) who are planning to come to the UK to study an English language course between 6 and 11 months long.


What courses can be studied under the Extended Student Visitor visa?

Courses which only teach English as a foreign language.


What level of English language course will this extended student visitor visa apply to?

Students can study English language courses at any level.


How to apply?


  • Study On A Budget Horz

Connect with us

Wimbledon Branch

45 Wimbledon Hill Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 7NA, United Kingdom

Ealing Branch

43-47 New Broadway, Ealing, London W5 5AH, United Kingdom

    • dummy +44 (0) 203 686 1714

    • dummy


Enter your email and we'll send you more information

Please enable the javascript to submit this form