Help With Visa


**Amity English School is accredited by QUISAN therefore can assist you with your student visa application.


Student Visa to the UK

Generally, there are two types of visas for people who are not from European Economic Community countries.


Student Visitor Visa

This is a restrictive type of visitor visa which allows part time study. A student visitor visa is non-renewable or only valid for a maximum of 11 months, if you are coming to the UK to study English only and 6 months for other courses.


** Amity English School is part of Amity College London.


Price Calculator2

Study On A Budget Horz